To save your barcode:
- On the Home screen or in the Instant Messaging folder, click the BlackBerry Messenger icon.
- On the contact list screen, press the Menu key.
- Click My Profile.
- Click Display My Barcode.
- Go into the Menu and click Save Barcode Image.
- Wherever it is saved, go in that folder and email it to yourself and then save it to your computer's desktop.
Speaking of those handy little QR codes, here are the instructions for saving your BlackBerry Messenger Barcode. Maybe you want to email it someone so they can instantly add you to their BlackBerry Messenger Contacts list - here's how to get your Barcode.
I know a guy who has his BlackBerry Messenger code in his email signature. Cool.